Perfect for the active individual, travel, or occasional wear, Clearsight 1 Day lenses require no storing or cleaning. At the end of the day, simply take them out and throw them away and put in a new pair the next morning! Offering supreme comfort, breathability, and flexibility, these lenses are also sold under other brand names including Biomedics 1 Day and others. Each package contains 30 lenses buffered saline.
Material and % of content: 48% polymer (ocufilcon B), 52% water
· Are the ClearSight 1 Day contact lenses disposable?
· The ClearSight 1 Day contact lenses are daily disposable offering you the perfect combination of comfort, convenience and great vision. The ClearSight 1 day contacts eliminate the need to clean your lenses constantly which helps solve the potential problem of protein build-up on your contacts for those with allergy problems.
· How long can I wear my ClearSight 1 Day lenses?
· It is recommended that you do not wear your ClearSight contact lenses for more than a full day or 24 hours. These are disposable, meaning that a fresh pair is required daily for maximum comfort and convenience.
· Can I sleep in my ClearSight 1 Day contacts?
· It is not recommended that you sleep in the ClearSight contacts. These contacts are made for daily use and should be disposed before going to sleep. Sleeping in the ClearSight 1 Day 30 pack can create discomfort and dryness of the eyes.
· Are the ClearSight 1 Day contacts good for astigmatism?
· Yes, the ClearSight 1 Day contact lenses are great for astigmatism. They allow you to skip the hassle of cleaning your contacts daily, as they are disposable and convenient for those suffering from astigmatisms.