Replace My Contacts $1000 Academic Scholarship Opportunity!
To apply for the 2015-16 Replace My Contacts Academic Scholarship, complete the following two steps.They’re short and sweet, don’t worry.
1) Depending on which applies to you, complete one of the two quick surveys below:
• I do not wear contact lenses or glasses
• I wear contact lenses or glasses
2) Choose one of the four prompts below to answer in 400 – 600 words.
• Should insurance companies be obligated to cover the cost of contact lenses?
• In your opinion, what has been the greatest discovery or creation in eye health?
• Do you prefer contacts or glasses, and why?
• If eyes are the windows to the soul, what does your eye color say about you?
Upon completion, send your essay to scholarship@ReplaceMyContacts.com by no later than midnight on April 15, 2015, 12am EST. When officially submitting your essay, remember to include your first name, last name, and the name of the school you are currently attending.
Please note: both steps are absolutely required for eligibility – students must complete the survey and submit the short essay in order to be considered for the Replace My Contacts academic scholarship.
The scholarship is paid to the school of the selected recipient(s) in a one-time amount of
$1,000.00 U.S. Dollars. All eligible participants must be a currently enrolled full-time college
freshmen, sophomore, or junior in the United States. The Replace My Contact academic scholarship is also open to high school seniors in the United States.
Only one entry is permitted per student.
The top eligible essays will be determined by a panel of chosen judges and the public will be encouraged to help select the winner(s) through online visiting. The winning essay(s) will have received the most votes from online voters.
Replace My Contacts reserves the right to use all submitted content for promotional purposes.
All scholarships granted by Replace My Contacts are awarded annually in May. Scholarship payout occurs in August and will be issued in one installment of $1,000.00 U.S. Dollars.
Scholarship payout requirements are such:
• Student must provide Replace My Contacts with written proof of enrollment in an accredited college.
• Student must provide the address of the college's Financial Aid Office.
• Student must provide college student identification number.
Please provide above information to:
Attn: Scholarship Department
Replace My Contacts
4119 Mauch Chunk Rd.
Coplay, PA 18037
Scholarship payout is made payable to the college and sent directly to the school's financial
aid office to be placed on the student's account.
Please contact scholarship@ReplaceMyContacts.com with any additional questions.